Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Series 254: CHARIOTS OF THE GODS? Good evening, Hatonn present to commune. Let us resume Mr. Von Däniken’s interview, please. Thank you for your attention. Amen and SALU! YOU ARE GETTING READY TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER ICE AGE!! Your elite controllers know this—but you the people are told nothing! If you are prepared, or, are preparing, God will do His part to see you safely through.


3/01/2018 from HATONN/jonur (ns254)

Good evening, Hatonn present to commune.  Let us resume Mr. Von Däniken’s interview, please.  Thank you for your attention.  Amen and SALU!

“CHARIOTS OF THE GODS?”
(CONTINUED)

Coast to Coast A.M., George Nory interviews Erich Von Däniken, 12/07/2017.

George Nory:  Ah, it’s great.  I’m in St. Louis, Missouri right now, but from Los Angeles, where I came from. They’ve got fires all over the place.  It’s a mess.

Erich Von Däniken:  Oh God.

George Nory:  It’s a mess.  For a lot of people who don’t know, I run into Erich at major UFO conferences and events, all over the country, and he is always sought after.  People just go wild.  And they have been waiting for years now for the sequel, and you finally did it with “The Gods Never Left Us”.

Erich Von Däniken:  Well, it was really time.  I mean when “Chariots…” came on the market, I was just 33 years old.  In the meantime, in a few months, I’m 83 years old.  But I’m still alive, my brain functions perfectly.  I still have lots of public appearances, and I’m still traveling around the world.  So I’m very happy to be on this show to give me the pleasure of talking to you, George, but also the listeners later.

George Nory:  You know, Erich, when you are at events, and people speak with you after your presentation, they are just mesmerized by the things you say.  So, before we get into the subject, “The Gods Never Left Us”, let’s go back a little bit, these 50 years ago, when you wrote “Chariots Of The Gods?”.  What was it that you saw that made you write that book?

Erich Von Däniken:  God, you see, I was educated as a strict catholic, and for six years I was in a Swiss catholic boarding school, led by Jesuits, by the Priests of Jesuits.  There we had to make translations of parts of the Bible, from one language to the other.  For example from Latin to German, or from Greek to German. And, of course, as a young man, I was a very, very deep believer in God.  And as an old man, I’m still a believer in God.  I’m still one of these figures who pray.  But God in my youth had to have some qualities.  For example, God makes no mistakes. God does not use a vehicle, in which to move from point “A” to point “B”.  God is all over, etc.  Now, while making these translations, I realized that the God of the bible, He DID use some vehicles with fire and smoke, and trembling, and loud noise.   And sand blowing up, etc.  And He made some mistakes.  So I was simply confused in my own catholic education, and I wanted to know if other communities in antiquity have similar stories than we find them among our tradition in the Christian and Jewish [Hatonn:  Keep in mind—we are not “anti-Jewish” anything.  The Hebrew or Jewish people are affording to be as goodly as a good Christian or a good Muslim, or a good Buddhist, according to each religion.  None of you have it right!  However, you all effort toward God—not away from.  The anti-Christ/anti-God is the one hiding in the heritage of those believing themselves to be goodly “Jews”.  Khazars, a warrior and barbaric race, converted to Judaism in 740 A.D.!  They, however, kept their barbaric, war-like ways, and THEIR THRUST IS AWAY FROM GOD!] tradition.  So that was the beginning of “Chariots Of The Gods?” doubts in my religion.

George Nory:  The Nazca Lines in Peru caught your attention.  How did that happen?

Erich Von Däniken:  I had a friend, a Swiss friend, whose parents were living in Lima, in Peru.  And one summer he invited me for four weeks to travel to Peru.  So I went to travel in Peru.  That was long before I published “Chariots Of The Gods?”.  That was somewhere in 1961 or so, 1962.  And so I went to Peru, and the lady brought us by car down to Nazca.  And there I met for the first time, a German lady, Miss Maria Reisik.  She later studied the plain of Nazca for her life work.  So the first time was somewhere, 60-61, when I was in Nazca.  By the way, in the meantime, I’m an honorary citizen of Nazca, but that’s another story.

George Nory:  It was, and the pictures you had in “Chariots” from above were just remarkable, and those lines all these years later are still there, aren’t they?

Erich Von Däniken:  They are still there and what nerves me is some of these documentations, which do not tell the complete truth.  You see, in Nazca we have three different things.  Ones are figures, figures of fishes, monkeys, spiders, and so on.  You see them only from the air.  The second things are small lines.  I say small, they are about one meter large.  But the longest of it is 23 kilometers long.  Crossing over mountains, and the earth, all…  The 3rd thing is it looks like airstrips.  I never said it IS airstrips, but it looks like “airstrips”.  It starts from nothing and ends to nothing.  And there are no ways to it.  The largest, ah, the longest of it, is 3.8 kilometers long.  Now what nerves me, some of these airstrip-looking lines, they are put on mountains which were cut up artificially!  Now in these TV documentations they only show you the figures.  The figures like fishes and the birds, and the monkeys, and they demonstrate to you how easy it is possible to make these figures.  You test them to scratch away the stones from the surface, and obviously a brighter shine appears.  So it is easy to make the figures.  But not easy to cut a whole mountain—or three mountains—and to make it flat—and to put one of these airstrips over the mountain!  And under the so-called “airstrip” you see a “zig-zag” line.  So, for example, if this airstrip-looking line would be the result of scratching away the surface, then it would scratch away the zig-zag line below also.  And all these things are not discussed on television, which nerves me.

George Nory:  Alright, “The Gods never Left Us”.  Let me tell everybody a little bit about this book, and then we’ll get in to it.  “The Gods Never Left Us” contends that recent advancements in bio-technology, astrophysics, engineering, A.I. [Artificial Intelligence], not only give us a fresh perspective on “ancient astronaut theory”, but actually validates it.  We are as a race embarking on the exact same trajectory of our inter-planetary colonization, just as Erich Von Däniken has suggested.  Earth itself was colonized, “E.T.s” are at work today, and that affects us all.  Tell us, is that pretty accurate, Erich?

Erich Von Däniken:  Perfectly, you did absolutely perfect!


Jonur, break here, please, and let us begin a new Chapter.  Our scribe/receiver, and “Tee” and “Vee”, have it right on!  They have wood-burning fire places and a “Pot-belly” stove.  YOU ARE GETTING READY TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER ICE AGE!!  Your elite controllers know this—but you the people are told nothing!  If you are prepared, or, are preparing, God will do His part to see you safely through.  Salu.

1 comment: